Online-Coaching by Joachim Bartoll

Information and help on topics concerning this Forum/Community.
Joachim Bartoll
Site Admin

Post by Joachim Bartoll » May 31st, 2019, 12:43 pm

As part of my recovery, I once again offer limited online-coaching for fat loss, body transformation and/or health-related goals. Please note that my nutritional programs are very different from other ‘coaches’ and ‘personal trainers’. While most hired trainers offer a “meal plan” and some simple directions printed on a sheet or two, I offer a personalized guide spanning about 20 pages or more. My objective is to formulate a stable platform for you to build on, whether you go off on your own or hire me for multiple months to really dial in an effective blueprint while helping you understand how your body works and how to be as healthy as possible within your specific lifestyle.

My nutritional programs include:
  • Individualized guidelines and explanations of the program based on your goal and your current lifestyle.
  • Examples of how to plan your weekly and daily schedules based on your living situation, training schedule, etcetera.
  • Information on food handling and storage, advice on cooking, condiments and seasonings.
  • Information on toxins, hygiene- and beauty products and what to use.
  • Information on plant foods – what you can have once in a while for therapeutic reasons and what to always avoid and why.
  • Information about sleep and how to improve it.
  • Information on hydration and electrolytes.
  • Information about digestion, and what you might initially experience depending on your goals.
  • If needed for your situation, some recommendations and information on food and/or sports supplements.
  • Several pages of meal plans/fully detailed recipes.
  • Full support (within reason) on Messenger or similar chat-app for four weeks per program.

I currently only write programs for these scenarios:
  • Fat loss – either by fasting, following and animal-based nutritional program or by a combination of short-term fasting and eating animal-based.
  • Improving health and fighting modern disease – either by long-term fasting, or by a combination of short-term fasting and re-feeding on animal-based foods.
  • Recovering from veganism/plant-based malnutrition and health degeneration – by transitioning to an animal-based highly nutritious program.

After you filled out a detailed application/examination form, it usually takes me 3 to 5 days to write and personalize your program.

If you’re interested, contact me by a private message or on Messenger for more information. Programs are available in Swedish or English.
Joachim Bartoll
Founder and owner
Forum Donation | fastinglifestyle.info | Website | Facebook Group

Joachim Bartoll
Site Admin

Online-Coaching by Joachim Bartoll - A quick look at my background

Post by Joachim Bartoll » May 31st, 2019, 2:49 pm

For those who haven’t followed me through the years, an extensive biography is posted here. As for my coaching history, this is a quick summary:
  • 1989-1993: Began helping class mates and high-school athletes with their training and nutrition – writing training programs and diets for both “bulking” and dropping weight (ice-hockey, soccer and wrestling.)
  • 1995: Started writing on the Internet and began studying endocrinology (out of necessity, so to say).
  • 1996: Started helping clients competing in bodybuilding with training and dieting. Did it for free, just so I could gain the experience.
  • 1999: Started to work with some Strongman competitors. Took a simple Personal Training course.
  • 2000-2003: Worked mostly with bodybuilders and strongman when time allowed.
  • 2004-2005: Worked full-time as a coach/trainer with all kind of people and several athletes.
  • 2007-2011: Organized the ‘Talent Hunt’ project with Fredrik Boson (former Carlsson) where we helped and sponsored aspiring bodybuilders and fitness athletes for free during 6 months up to their competition. Also had my own clients primarily athletes within all kinds of sports, as I was a frequent writer in several magazines.
  • 2011-2013: Worked with two competition teams within bodybuilding, fitness and martial arts/fighting.
  • 2014-2017: Worked with all kind of people again, a lot of female fitness competitors who needed recovery/healing and help with a crashed metabolism and nutrition deficiencies from following low-calorie diets.
    Also shifted focus to helping more people with health-related problems.
  • 2017-2019: Got severely ill with damaged organs and big tumors. Reached out to all my contacts over the world and went really deep in my research. Healed my organs by fasting and adopting a strict animal-based diet. Shrunk my tumor by the same method. Still recovering, and starting to have enough energy to write a little and help people again.
Joachim Bartoll
Founder and owner
Forum Donation | fastinglifestyle.info | Website | Facebook Group